There are so many ways to get involved with supporting us from one off donations to volunteering. With up to 100 clients per day to support we need your help to keep the centre services running.
Whether you’re an individual, a company or a trust, we have several projects that need your support. The centre services cannot continue to run without your regular support. Your donation will go far, no matter how small:
- £5 will provide a much needed hot meal for five people
- £10 will allow us to provide tea & coffee supplies for our members for one week
- £50 will assist with training and employment skills for an unemployed person
- £100 will help to provide support with accommodation
- £500 will help keep our laundry service running for the year
- £5,000 supports one of our workers to provide advice and information for three months
Volunteer with Us
We are seeking regular and one-off volunteers to support us with administration, kitchen duties (preparing food, washing up), cleaning, arranging collections and to cover reception (meeting/greeting clients, befriending).
If you are interested in joining our team of committed volunteers, please complete our Volunteer Application Form.