Whether you are an individual, a company or a trust, we have projects that urgently need your support.
- £10 will provide five meals for those most in need
- £50 will assist with training and employment skills for an unemployed person
- £100 will help to provide support with accommodation
- £500 will help to provide laundry services for homeless clients
- £5,000 supports one of our workers to provide advice and information for three months
Make an online donation now or contact Stella Brown on 020 8692 6548 to discuss how we might work together and create an even better Deptford Reach.
Why not join our friendly team of committed volunteers.
We have excellent volunteering opportunities in gardening, reception work, cleaning, general maintenance, driving, fundraising and staffing clothes stalls.
"I have been well supported to start on my degree"
Rumbi, Lewisham Young Volunteer of the Year, 2008 (read Rumbi's story)
"The staff supported me to start university"
Natasha (read Natasha's story)
For further details call Ingrid Chetram, Team Leader, on 020 8692 6548.
"Volunteering gives me a chance to meet so many different kinds of people"
"I've been working with Deptford Reach members as a volunteer counsellor for about 18 months now. It's been a pleasure and a privilege. They really are a very diverse bunch of people, but their lives have been more difficult than many. That's why somewhere like Deptford Reach is so important - it's somewhere to belong."
Philip Gatter, volunteer.